Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Terrible Devastating Bad Tsunami In Japan
On the very very sad terrible day of March 11, 2011, The nine point zero under sea earthquake was a terrible thing that happened to Japan. It caused a devastating tsunami that killed many Japanese people. They were not that ready for the tsunami so it made things worse. They were all shaken up and hurt and scared by the earthquake so they didn’t see the tsunami coming and it hit them very hard.
            I think that it is very very sad all the things that are happening to the people in Japan. It has hurt many people and ruined many things there.  I think that it would be  an awful thing if the people in my family died. I would not know what to do if that ever happened to me. It would be a terrible thing to lose your loved ones and almost everything you own and your house and things. I would not be happy at all.
            Right after the tsunami happened I was planning on going to Hawaii. I was very scared that I was going to not be able to go to Hawaii with my family on a very fun vacation. I was scared that if I did go the there might be a little tsunami and everybody would get hurt. Lots of people were talking about the earthquake and tsunami and it scared me to go to Hawaii because every body was making a very big deal about it. My parents were scared of going because they thought that they would get radiation poisoning and all of us would get radiation poisoning but that was just my parents being their normal scared nervous selves and freaking everybody else out. We ended up going anyways and there were no problems. Nobody got radiation poisoning and nobody in Hawaii did. There were no small tsunamis and we had a great time anyways.
             I was also very scared for the people in California and on the west coast because there were rumors going around that they were going to be hurt bad and maybe a tsunami was going to hit them. Everybody was very scared and then they identified the plantation that got destroyed from the earthquake and tsunami that there was radiation poisoning and they might get affected from that.
            I am very glad that it didn’t hit Tokyo, the tsunami,  because that would be bad because of all the huge buildings there. It is still very bad that it hit Sendai and all of those Japanese countries but it would have been very much so bigger if it hit Tokyo and that area.
            According to Tōhoku Electricc Power , around 4.4 million households in northeastern Japan were left without electricity. It would be terrible to not have power for a very long time. I could not do so many things if I didn’t have power and if everything was destroyed. It is bad when the power goes out here for just a couple hours. I could not imagine being without power for that long. It is a terrible thought. The National Police Agency has officially confirmed 11, 362 deaths, 2872 injuries, and 16,290 people missing in Japan across 18 places. These numbers are expected to increase as the time goes on and as they keep finding bodies and things like that. To end, I would like to say that the U.S. should help the japanese because it is very bad there. I am sure that if something happened to us they would step up and help us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment