Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo Journalism

A. Sands of Kahana Beach
B. The mood of this picture is relaxing and soothing and fun.
C. I made this mood by taking a picture of the beach on a sunny day. The angle shows the ocean and beach from the condo.
D. I took this picture at my condo of the beach. It shows people relaxing at the beach and it shows the ocean and waves.


A. Sands of Kahana Pool
B. This picture is relaxing and fun and shows how beautiful Hawaii is.
C. I created the mood by taking the picture at the sunset time so that it looks very cool and relaxing. The angle also shows the cool blue pool.
D. I took this picture from my condo. It tells a story of people playing in the pool and shows the Sands of Kahana resort and the beautiful Hawaii.



A. DT Fleming Beach, Maui, Hawaii
B. This picture is bright and fun because it is the beach and shows the tide coming up onto the beach.
C. I created the mood by taking it at the right moment so that it gets the tide coming up on to the beach while another wave is on it's way down back to the ocean.
D. This picture tells the story of a day at the beach with lots of fun waves for surfing and boogie boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment