Thursday, May 5, 2011

What do I, Truman Brown Robbins, want out of high school?
By: Truman Robbins
Date : the fifth day of the month of May of the year of two thousand and eleven, Cinco de Mayo!
                I am very excited to go to high school. It is going to be very fun to go to high school. I am very sick of middle school. Eastmont blows. That’s why Mr. Church left I’m guessing. Right now, I am planning on going to Jordan High School. It is going to be very fun. I know a lot of people that go there .
                During High School I hope to play a lot of sports and things like that and have lots of fun. The sport I will be playing for sure is lacrosse for the Jordan Lacrosse High School team. I am already on the JV team and my season is ending today. Today is my last game. I hope that next year that I will be able to get good enough to make the Varsity team. I am super excited to play lacrosse next year. . . .
                I also am planning on playing for the High School  Jordan Golf team. I am planning on getting better this summer and playing lots of golf so that I can make the golf team in the fall. I think that it will be very very fun to play on the Golf team. I am also planning on joining the chess team if I have time. I love o play chess and it would be fun to play chess for Jordan. I also am going to be in DECA. I did it this year and it was way fun. I liked it a lot .
                I hope that during high school I can get a lot of babes for girlfriends and be friends with all the fly honeys. I want to go to a lot of dances because it would be a blast! I love to dance, I am goping to try to go to every dance possible, especially the cheap ones. I am excited to be able to drive everywhere. It is miserable having to walk everywhere and beg my parents and people for rides. It will make so much things easier. It will be fun to drive to school everyday and leave for lunch and things like that.
                And I guess I want to get a good education so that I can get into a good college. I hope that I can get good grades or be good at something so that I can get a scholarship very easily. It will be awesome if I could get a scholarship.
                Basically, I am going to party every single day in High School. I AM GOING TO LIVE LIFE. Therefore, I am going to get a party out of High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment